Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Setting the Record Straight

It is important to remember, and I say it repeatedly, real estate is a localized business. What this means to Longboat Key -area buyers is that we have a good market. Yes, we do have higher inventories available….this means great choices for Buyers. And guess what? Buyers are making their purchasing decisions right now. As evidence, I submit:
There are currently 12 single family homes on Longboat under contract awaiting closing. There have already been 5 closed sales since January 1, 2008.
There are currently 29 condominiums on Longboat under contract and awaiting closing. There have already been 19 closed sales since January 1, 2008.
I have personally closed/contracted $15,000,000 for 2008.
I am directing this information primarily to potential Buyers. I want you to know that the abundance of good property sliming, and if you are still waiting on the sidelines, its
time to get off the fence!

No comments: